Thursday, October 9, 2008

DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Can you tell I'm excited?!!!! Of course, I'm freaking out as well trying to get everything together. I hate to admit it, but I halfway understand why my mother was always such a basket case when we were getting ready for vacations! I think I'm in pretty good shape at this point.

Besides getting ready for our big trip, the girls and I had a busy weekend with our 2nd Annual Race for the Cure in Nashville! It ended up being a beautiful day and there was a huge turn out. They moved the course this year and it was pretty unorganized but we still managed to get our yearly cinnamon crunch bagels from the Panera Bread tent (we look forward to them every year). Unfortunately, the course was even hillier than last years! The entire first mile was all uphill! AAAAHHH!!! Luckily, it was only a 5K! Sadly, we put on In Memory Of signs this year for our friend Del's mom who passed away last month and we put his wife Andrea's mom's name on as well. When you put that on your back you really do feel inspired to run and lucky for your health.

Well, enough blogging for today. I doubt I'll get back on before Disney so I'll talk to you soon and have loads of pics!!!!!!

Also, I added pics from Rachel's game Saturday and Michelle's homecoming dance Saturday night!!!!

3 comments:

Hull Family said...

Michelle looks fabulous! Rachel looks right at home! and you all look very excited about the run! Good for all of you for getting out there! Hope Disney was all you hoped and dreamed!

Unknown said...

Please tell me that you heard "are we there yet?!" at least once and hopefully a thousand times - what would a road trip be without repetitive questions to numb the boredom? Actually knowing you, it was a fantastic trip and would make a wonderful Disney movie. We can't wait to hear about everything and see lots of pics!

We are super excited about our upcoming visit! We'll see you in about 3 weeks! Love You Guys!

Anonymous said...

Hope the Disney was a super trip - I'm sure you are exhausted. Can't wait to see you guys and hear all about it! Love, Dawn