Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well, Karen has issued a challenge for me to post seven things on my blog that people may not know about me or some weird personal stuff. This is harder than it sounds!! As most people know, I'm pretty much an open book. Let me try to think of some stuff:

1. I'm deathly afraid of mice. If I see one I feel like I can't move and cannot speak.

2. I am also afraid to talk on the telephone if it's storming outside. I know, I know, a cordless phone should be okay but it still scares me.

3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my favorite TV show of all time. Also, I loooooooove TV and watch entirely too much of it!

4. I hate to dust. No one will probably ever come to my house again but I literally only dust my TV and tables. The mantle, pictures, blinds, etc. maybe only get dusted once a year! I also have lived in my home for four years and have never cleaned the windows!!! Ewww! Good thing my mother does not have a computer.

Well, that's all I can think of for now. I'll get back with some more later!!

3 comments:

Hull Family said...

You're supposed to dust stuff other than the TV & tables???? What a strange world we live in!

Unknown said...

Okay 1,2, & 4 we'll buy, but #3! Are you crazy? Is there anyone out there who knows and loves Kelly the t.v.aholic, that found #3 to be new information? Granted, some may not have known the Buffy tidbit, because, come on...what adult wants to fess up to such information?! (By the way we totally agree! Buffy is the bomb!)
So...#3 needs replaced, let's dig a little deeper into that dark psyche of yours - really surprise us!
P.S. - the last time my windows were washed, Mom did them! It was her first visit to our then new house! Who needs to see out anyway!

Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Yea, yea....you female husband knows all about you....surprise me huh???????!!!!!!!!